Monday, November 28, 2011

[Introduction] Hello world, I'm The Butcher and I'll be your host!


     
      Hello there, my name is The Butcher and this is my personal blog that I have decided to call, “The Chop Shop”, which is kind of a take on my online handle. I created this blog because I felt like I needed a place to write down my thoughts on things, whether it be animation, comics, video games, technology, sports, or whatever else my twisted mind can come up with. But this isn't just a place for reviews on the things I like and dislike, not everything I plan to toss up on here is going to be a review, sometimes I may just post random thoughts that I may have in my head that I feel like discussing that I can't express on forums, Twitter, or Facebook. And other times it may just be an editorial based on something that I enjoy, miss, or can't stand. Either which way I think you'll be entertained and I hope you enjoy your stay here at “The Chop Shop”, I plan on working hard to make this place something special for both myself and any potential readers who may drop by. Heck, I may even open it up and bring in some guest writers and artists to help out someday should this little project take off, so feel free to let me know if you ever want to lend a hand. I guess I should tell you all a little bit about me. Well, at the time of this writing I'm currently 31 years old, a male, and I work in retail for a living but also sell on eBay which helps to keep the bank account happy. Also, I own a small entertainment company called Blood Cleaver Productions.

     I started Blood Cleaver Productions as a way to bring indepentant writers and creative people together to bring fun and accessible stories to the masses, we've yet to release anything in novelization form but we've had a few short stories printed through local publications and some small press magazines. I'm hoping to get Blood Cleaver Productions off the ground sometime in 2012 or 2013 with some serialized stories by some talented people as well as a novella or two, but we'll see what the future holds. I read a lot, which is probably why I enjoy writing as much as I do, sometimes it just seems like the two go hand in hand. I'm a member of multiple internet forums where I enjoy writing my opinions out on topics and reading what others have to say, I like the community feel of online forums, there is always a nut or two but as a whole everyone usually gets along. I've joined a few new ones recently and I look forward to getting to know everyone there, so if you're reading this and you know me from one of the forums than please feel free to say hello. Well, this post was meant to just be a short bit about me to introduce myself and put myself out there as a blogger (as if the web isn't full of them), I hope those who decide to drop by this little space of mine make the choice to come back and check it out often because I plan on really trying to make this blog something special. Thank you for dropping by and checking it out!



Yours truly,
The Butcher



No comments:

Post a Comment